Hear The Word of YeHoVaH!
This Scripture has come up recently. God is, has been, doing a mighty work. This morning I am getting some revelation that is fresh to me. Perhaps others have been hearing it, but to me this chapter was always a bit mystical, and more than a bit spooky! Why would God need to raise the dead? What about all His people who were living?
But then I guess one must define “living”. Apparently, the “Church”, the Ekklessia, in America has been judged dead. The “age of the gentiles” has produced a lot of aging flesh pots, focused more on their sex life – or lack of it - than their spiritual lives, which they haven't even noticed is lacking!
In this season, God has used whatever means we put at His disposal, because He is just thrifty like that, to get our collective heads out of our keesters, and to get us off said keesters - to FINALLY SEEK HIM as required!
And as we have sought Him diligently, we have found Him! And He has come down to deliver us! And He has called us out of our dead religion, and has indeed stood us on our feet a great ARMY! And He IS combining the two sticks – The Saved, Sanctified and Spirit-Indwelt Followers of Yeshua of the ORIGINAL VINE, and those Believers who used to be Gentiles, that have now been Grafted IN! Now that we have figured out which vine we are supposed to be grafted into! Americans, of course, are not the only gentiles grafted in. But we ARE the major sheep-nation which GOD has set in order to assist Israel in her coming to herself, and that is why we are under the major attack we have been under!
But today – Beginning at Sundown – this ARMY of once dead, mere scattered entirely dried up bones – disconnected by our many religious preferences – rotting in the field, while the harvest goes to rot with us – THIS ARMY – which the Spirit of GOD has been diligently restoring since PASSOVER, when He brought us into our own houses to set us apart from the world He is ready to judge – THIS ARMY is finally joining TOGETHER – WITH ISRAEL – ON THIS, THE BEGINNING OF THE HIGH HOLY DAYS – to WAGE WAR ON THE ENEMY OF GOD!!!!!
And as we come together in The Spirit, as we raise a ROAR OF PRAISE across this land, in waves of the varying time zones, the oppression that has been SO suffocating is going to begin to break down! And a TRUE Revival of Righteousness is about to begin. It HAS begun, but it has been restrained, difficult and pressed. But it is getting ready to break OUT an be prolific until the harvest is in!
Of course the END, which has been declared, MUST COME. But not until GOD has gotten everyone who will come. Not until He has given US – the WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL – INDIGENOUS AND GRAFTED IN – a chance to redeem ourselves in His sight! A chance to CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM WE WILL SERVE! Yeshua The Anointed One is our King of Kings and Lord of Lords! HE is the ONE whom WE will serve, and we will, along with HIM, BE ABOUT OUR FATHER'S BUSINESS, from this point on – AS ONE STICK IN THE HAND OF OUR GOD!!!!
AS ONE! SHALOM HAVERIM!
Chag Sameach Yom Teruah
and LaShanah Tovah!
Ezekiel 37 The Valley of Dry Bones (ASV)
1. The hand of Jehovah was upon me, and he brought me out in the Spirit of Jehovah, and set me down in the midst of the valley; and it was full of bones. 2. And he caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
3. And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord Jehovah, thou knowest. 4. Again he said unto me, Prophesy over these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of Jehovah. 5. Thus saith the Lord Jehovah unto these bones: Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live. 6. And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am Jehovah.
7. So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and, behold, an earthquake; and the bones came together, bone to its bone. 8. And I beheld, and, lo, there were sinews upon them, and flesh came up, and skin covered them above; but there was no breath in them. 9. Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live. 10. So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.
The Vision Explained
11. Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel (The WHOLE HOUSE OF ISRAEL - both the ORIGINAL VINE and Those Grafted In Through Yeshua Ha Mashiach): behold, they say, Our bones are dried up, and our hope is lost; we are clean cut off (GOD's People had lost hope, and were perishing in the world, faith had died, religion had dried them out, made them broken, useless, unable to sustain life).
12. Therefore prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will open your graves (of dead religious existence), and cause you to come up out of your graves, O my people; and I will bring you into the land of Israel. (Israel means RULED OF YEHOVAH)
13. And ye shall know that I am Jehovah, when I have opened your graves, and caused you to come up out of your graves, O my people. 14. And I will put my Spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I will place you in your own land: and ye shall know that I, Jehovah, have spoken it and performed it, saith Jehovah. (A new wave of HIS SPIRIT was released, as promised, at PENTECOST/SHAVUOT this year!)
One Nation with One King
15. The word of Jehovah came again unto me, saying, 16. And thou, son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim (The One Grafted INTO the HOUSE OF ISRAEL, who were saved from EGYPT/The WORLD), and for all the house of Israel his companions: 17. and join them for thee one to another into one stick, that they may become one in thy hand. 18. And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not show us what thou meanest by these? 19. say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his companions; and I will put them with it, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in my hand. 20. And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thy hand before their eyes. 21. And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, whither they are gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 22. and I will make them one nation in the land, upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all; 23. neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions; but I will save them out of all their dwelling-places, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
(God is cleansing the original Israelis, and the ones grafted in by the work of The Anointed One. he is bringing them all into HIS HAND, and is cleansing them from IDOLS, and FLESH - which includes dead religious works; and is making them ONE PEOPLE IN HIM, to bring Glory and Honor to HIS NAME!
24. And my servant David (YESHUA is called the Lion of the Tribe of Judah, and The SON of David) shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in mine ordinances, and observe my statutes, and do them.
25. And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, they, and their children, and their children's children, for ever: and David my servant shall be their prince for ever.
26. Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them; and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
27. My tabernacle (Sukkot, which is coming up soon) also shall be with them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
28. And the nations shall know that I am Jehovah that sanctifieth Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.